Tierra Farm is a Certified Organic manufacturer and distributor of nuts and dried fruits located 20 miles south of Albany, New York. Our customers consist mainly of cooperatives and independently-owned grocery stores that value working with an employee-owned, environmentally conscious company that manufactures its own products.
You will be fully immersed in all the exciting challenges of a high-growth food manufacturer. We expect our people to be the best of the best. The job is demanding, but you will be supported every step of the way. You will learn and grow while earning a competitive compensation package at a company which was named one of the “Best Places to Work” in New York’s Capital Region by the Albany Business Review in 2017.
As an integral part of the Tierra Farm Sales Team, you will support the Sales Department on a day-to-day basis as well as with project-oriented activities and research.
You will be expected to work effectively as a team member, provide support to the sales staff while they are off-site, screen incoming phone calls and correspondence and provide general administrative support. The qualified candidate has a professional demeanor, is comfortable with confidential materials and situations, has above average computer skills, especially in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and has the unique ability to handle multiple tasks under deadlines while having fun. Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
If selected, you’ll work with highly motivated, results-driven media professionals dedicated to superlative customer service in a fast-paced, creative and inspired environment.
The Brand Ambassador Role Requires you to:
- Seek out and introduce customers to Tierra Farm’s epic selection in a variety of field marketing opportunities
- Create a unique and on-brand customer experience to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty
- Work with marketing, sales and operations to ensure seamless execution
- Serve as brand ambassador in stores deemed by operations to ensure that the brand is being properly represented
- Communicate success stories, key learnings and other activities to Marketing Team
- Sample our organic products in markets and stores nationwide
This job is for you if:
- You’re an enthusiastic self-starter with strong event production skills
- You’re a creative thinker who’s in the know, you have your finger on the pulse of what makes our communities tick and a champion for what makes Tierra Farm unique
- You’re incredibly organized, focused and plan ahead, but flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to engage a crowd and naturally outgoing personality
- Ability to represent the brand in a highly positive manner
- Understanding of both marketing & sales fundamentals
- Strong team player but also possessing the ability to work independently
- Ability to lift up, and to bend and lift
- Ability to navigate a variety of floor surfaces including, but not limited to stairs, escalators, concrete, and carpet
- Ability to withstand frequent walking and standing for periods of time
- You have a sense of humor and a passion for health and wellness
- You love to have fun, but take your responsibilities seriously
- You have a high sense of urgency and act with speed and agility
*We anticipate a high volume of applications for this position. Please note, therefore, we will contact you only if we decide to invite you for a job interview. We appreciate your understanding.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,200.00 to $37,000.00/year
If you believe your skills will help Tierra Farm’s growing success, feel free to contact us through the form below with an attached resume, or email HR@TierraFarm.com.