Tierra Farm is a Certified Organic manufacturer and distributor of nuts and dried fruits located 20 miles south of Albany, New York. Our customers consist mainly of cooperatives and independently-owned grocery stores that value working with an employee-owned, environmentally conscious company that manufactures its own products. Tierra Farm was named one of the “Best Places to Work” in New York’s Capital Region by the Albany Business Review in 2017.
Our customer service representatives provide clear and prompt service, product information, solutions, and relevant details to our customers.
- Enter customer orders into electronic database
- Answer phone & email requests from customers
- Work closely with sales & customer service to audit orders, inventory and special requests
- Act as backup to office Administration positions
- Follow up on inventory status, pre-delivery information and verification of delivery status to customers
- Assist the sales team in monitoring their top customers’ ordering habits
- Assist Sales Manager with the preparation of sample orders and estimates
- Deliver outstanding and responsible support/sales information to customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Help better streamline service and sales processes
- Respond to customer requests and concerns promptly and effectively
- Support the Sales Manager with special projects as needed
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Strong attention to detail
- Robust computer skills including: MS Office and data entry
- Willing to incorporate new ideas
- Exceptional organization and multi-tasking skills
- Solution oriented and have flexibility to think outside the “box”
- 2+ years of customer service, hospitality or communications experience preferred
- Competitive salary commensurate of experience
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays, vacation and flexible atmosphere
- Potential for future promotion within company for quality candidates
To Apply: Please send resume and cover letter highlighting why you would be a good fit for this position. Applications that do not have both documents will not be considered.
*We anticipate a high volume of applications for this position. Please note, therefore, we will contact you only if we decide to invite you for a job interview. We appreciate your understanding.
Job Type: Full-time
If you believe your skills will help Tierra Farm’s growing success, feel free to contact us through the form below with an attached resume, or email HR@TierraFarm.com.