Tierra Farm is a Certified Organic manufacturer and distributor of nuts and dried fruits, located 20 miles south of Albany, New York. Our customers consist mainly of cooperatives and independently owned grocery stores that value working with an employee-owned, environmentally conscious company that manufactures its own products.
You will be fully immersed in all of the exciting challenges of a high growth food manufacturer. We expect our people to be the best of the best. The job is demanding, but you will be supported every step of the way. You will learn and grow while earning a competitive compensation package at a company which was named one of the “Best Places to Work” in 2017 by the Albany Business Review and “Top Workplaces” in 2018 and 2019 by Times Union in the New York’s Capital Region.
The ideal candidate would be a highly resourceful team-player, who is poised and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient. You will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of complex situations with strong written and verbal communication. Using your extraordinary administrative and organizational skills, you will have the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. If you’re looking to take your administration experience to the next level, this is a chance to support a diverse and personable Executive Team and grow this new role into a career that could have a significant impact on your own growth and our operations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage all aspects of Executives’ calendar, including internal and external meetings; arrange all domestic and international travel both personal and professional.
- Prepare Executive team for meetings; gather background materials, relevant documents and conduct appropriate research on organizations/individuals as necessary.
- Work closely with Executive team to maintain contact with VIP contacts. Carefully maintain contact database and track and provide Executive Team with regular reports on networking activity.
- Monitor Executive team’s workload; track follow up for meetings and business development initiatives.
- Routinely compile departmental reports for Executive team’s reference.
- Type and design presentations, charts, tables and proofread copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes.
- Act as gatekeeper; organize and prioritize large volumes of highly confidential information and calls; field/answer all routine and non-routine questions (via telephone, in-person, electronically, and in writing)
- Act as a liaison for the senior management team with high-level staff inside and outside the organization and handle confidential and non-routine information on a regular basis with discretion.
- Coordinate multiple marketing projects and outsource as needed
- Work independently and within a team on a variety of projects which can include planning and coordinating presentations and meetings.
- As part of the Operations Team you will provide occasional reception coverage, and other backup administrative support.
- Report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess ROI and KPI’s
- Handle media relations and issue management
- Support various marketing co-ordinations and daily operation
- Works under little supervision, with an eye towards process improvement, and a penchant for creativity and latitude.
- Must have a strong ability to navigate through technology and willing to learn new systems
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2 years-experience in an Executive Assistant position reporting to a Senior Executive.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Analytical ability; ability to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems and prioritize work.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Exercise poise, tact, diplomacy, professionalism and discretion.
- Continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Exceptionally strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees and clients.
- Works well under pressure to meet required deadlines.
- Excellent ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
Up on the completion of the successful introductory period, various benefits are available, such as medical, dental & Vision coverage and others.
Please send resume along with an introduction about yourself, any sales experience, why you are interested in the position, and what would you like to gain from this opportunity. Candidates who do not provide this information along with their resume will NOT be considered. If you would like, please also include your skill sets, web links, work, or any other information you would like to share.
*We anticipate high volume of applications for this position. Please note, therefore, we will contact you only if we decide to invite you for a job interview. We appreciate for your understanding.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- executive administrative: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
If you believe your skills will help Tierra Farm’s growing success, feel free to contact us through the form below with an attached resume, or email HR@TierraFarm.com.